We do hope you might join in this year’s sugar-laden fun!
Taking part is really easy:
1. Nominate a contact person for your bake sale
2. Choose a local legal advice charity to raise money for (details below)
3. Sign up with the LLST
4. Choose a day (the main day is Wednesday 26 February but any day that week is fine)
5. Download our template poster here
6. Bake and sell your cakes (and other nice things)
7. Take lots of pictures and share them with us via Facebook or Twitter
If you are...
a legal advice charity you can raise funds for your charity. Just tell the LLST how much you raised at the end so they can keep track of the grand total.
a law firm, chambers, law school or in-house legal team, other organisation you can, if you wish, raise 50% for a local legal advice charity and 50% for the ELST’s main grants pool. When you register just tell the LLST which legal charity you want to donate to and they will arrange the split.
Thanks and happy baking!