Closing date for applications: midnight on 17 August 2015
Applicants notified: w/c 28 September 2015
Please note: this grants round is NOT for funding paid caseworkers, including specialist advisors, in front line agencies.
The Trustees are particularly focused on the following objectives:
- Assisting the increased number of litigants in person.
- Helping the pro bono and advice sectors operate more efficiently through, for example, development of shared resources and use of technology.
- Facilitating access to pro bono resources.
The Trustees will consider the following key criteria where relevant/appropriate to a particular organisation or project:
- Effective use of existing and future resources.
- The involvement of multiple delivery partners.
- Ideally covering more than one geographical area.
- Sustainability and plans to adapt to the new funding environment, including efforts to generate sustainable new funding sources as well as sharing and rationalisation.
In deciding what to fund the Trustees will consider the degree of need and the degree of benefit. Applications will generally be accepted for funds in the region of £10,000 to £20,000.
To apply, please complete the application form below and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to The Access to Justice Foundation, The National Pro Bono Centre, 48-49 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1JF (DX 115 Chancery Lane) by midnight on 17 August 2015.